Limitless possibilities. Our challenge.KURZ special silos meet the most varied requirements. The silos are planned and built individually to your requirements.
PRESSURE-SHOCK RESISTANT SILOS
- Storage of bulk materials which may form explosive dusts
- Static design of the silos
- Design to ATEX guidelines
- Determination of pressure relief surfaces
- Fitting with explosion doors or bursting discs
- Design for reduced explosion pressures
- Complete fitting with measurement and monitoring equipment
- CO monitoring
FLAT BOTTOM SILOS
- Storage of heavy flowing bulk materials
- Mass flow silo
- Discharge by means of screw conveyor or sliding frame
- Ideal for storage of sewage sludge, wood chips and pellets
- Bunker are usually used as receiving stations for all types of bulk materials
- Design in various shapes, e.g. rectangular, square, square to round
- Pneumatic and/or mechanical discharge equipment
- Covered with grating and/or closed with cover
- Buffer reservoirs for the buffering of bulk materials are frequently used for metering equipment.
- Individually designed sizes
- Reservoir can be weighed easily.
- Filling can be with KURZ volumetric metering equipment.
- Fitted with overflow protection and filter
- Storage of liquids
- High-quality internal coatings
- Overflow channels
- Piping, e.g. inlet, overflow and return
- Storage of liquid bitumen
- Tank insulation up to 300 mm thick
- Prepared for heaters
- Tank piping