Clean solutions. Completely safe.
With their safety concept, the KURZ pressure-shock resistant coal dust silos meet all requirements and ensure smooth operation. We will accompany you reliably and competently from the initial works test via the prescribed installation and test procedures to staff training and first filling. Obviously, we can also take on maintenance and the prescribed regular inspections of operating plants.
Standard size: 115 m³. Other sizes outside the standard are possible.
The KURZ safety concept includes, for example, the following:
- Integrated explosion protection (explosion doors)
- Avoidance of sources of ignition (all equipment in accordance with ATEX guidelines)
- Standardisation based on proven components
- Intensive training of the KURZ installation crews and also of the operators
- Explosion decoupling of the filling line (option)
- Temperature monitoring
- Inerting possible
- Filling with cooled air (temperature during filling remains below the Rheinbraun specifications)
For large installations, inerting with the inert gas carbon dioxide CO2 or nitrogen N2 is necessary. This is controlled on the one hand via monitoring of carbon monoxide and on the other hand via temperature monitoring. Sets of inert gas cylinders lead to a main line which controls filters, filling line and fluidising.
KURZ services before and during operation of the plant:
- Factory testing
- Electric function test
- Earth test
- Staff training
- Initial filling
- Visual tests (min. every 6 months by the operator)
- Expert test (min. every 12 months, joint test certificate with operator)
Industries for pulverised coal silos
- Power stations
- Coal dust silos up to 115 m³ are delivered to the building site pre-installed
- Fast installation and commissioning
- Safety concept with a high level of safety
- TÜV-certified coal dust silo system